Welcome to the data providers' pages of the CRU Steel prices section within the CRUonline service. If you share data with CRU, please login for access to your unique data providers' pages.
Why do companies contribute data to CRU?
Industry participants choose to contribute data to CRU Steel prices for a number of reasons.
- By participating, data providers have access to CRU's team of steel industry analysts, to exchange views on world steel markets.
- Given the huge number and value of physical and financial contracts settled against CRU Steel prices, it makes sense for industry participants to contribute their data to our price assessments.
- They do so in the knowledge that all interaction between CRU and themselves is on an entirely confidential basis.
What more can we tell you about CRU's data providers?
- CRU's data providers represent the whole supply chain, including producers, stockists, service centres, traders and end-users.
CRU works closely with its data providers to ensure that the data submitted fits absolutely with our strict product definitions.
- All data providers must satisfy our criteria for inclusion so as to ensure the quality of our assessments. In fact, participation is by invitation only, however, if you would like to express an interest in becoming a data provider, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.