CRU has been researching and developing insights into the cobalt, nickel, lead, manganese and vanadium sectors for more than 25 years. Our expertise across the battery technology value chain spans from raw material suppliers to chemical converters, refiners and battery manufacturers. This allows us to provide you with critical information about the future market for Technology Metals supply, demand, production costs and prices.
- What will happen to lead, lithium and cobalt demand?
- What are the implications for manganese and nickel where growth rates for specific high purity materials will be significant?
- Will the markets for vanadium, tin and silver be affected? Can vanadium producers finally develop mining assets of the scale needed for flow batteries?
- What is the role that material suppliers need to play in maintaining supply chains and ensuring prices remain reasonable?
- What are the investment and capital implications for production ramp up of these critical materials?
Read CRU's Insights on Lithium:
Five Year Market Forecasts:
Conferences that CRU presents at:
- The Cobalt Development Institute Conference
- Avicenne Energy Conference
- Astana Mining and Metals Conference
Technology Metals Consulting:
CRU Consulting provides practical advice to meet the needs of our clients and their stakeholders. Combining CRUs extensive network, a deep understanding of market and commodity related issues with analytical discipline allows us to assist clients in their decision making process.
We value relationships. CRU Consulting's high level of individual service has led to long-standing customer loyalty. Our service offers original insight, accurate data, intelligent analysis and timely delivery.
Our people are our strength. Strategically located offices guarantee clients local relationships with trusted experts who provide access to our global team.