CRU's Fertilizer Market Outlooks are tailored to individual commodity markets and offer historical and forecast prices, analysis of market developments and a comprehensive historical and projected market data service. They provide a consistent five year forecast for demand, supply and prices. Most outlooks publish a full report every three months with updates and insights published more frequently. In some markets we publish a 25 year forecast of demand, supply and prices, as an appendix to the outlook.
Our investment in a global team of analysts, based in the UK, China, North America, South America, Australia, India and Hong Kong mean that customers can trust CRU to capture important market developments from across the world. We strive to provide customers with the best service and the closest contact - flexible, personal and responsive. Our analysts interact with customers frequently.
Subscribers also have access to:
- A concise executive summary, including key narratives in graphical form and scenario analysis as part of the main report
- Personal contact with our global team of analysts offering you a real understanding of critical markets such as China
- Comprehensive, downloadable, global demand, supply, capacity, trade and price data
- Timely CRU Views on what the latest market developments and price movements mean for industry participants
- CRU's macroeconomic and exchange rate forecasts from CRU's own in-house team of economists
Subscribers can access the CRU Market Outlook service in a variety of ways: via PDF, desktop, tablet or smartphone.
CRU Fertilizer team publishes 7 quarterly Outlooks on:
The CRU Analysis team also publishes Outlooks every two years on:
Animal Feed Phosphate
Industrial Food Phosphate
Potassium Sulphate and Nitrates
Technical Ammonium Nitrate
Additionally, CRU also publishes four detailed Cost Reports annually or bi-annually:
Finally, CRU also publishes Fertilizer Week on a daily basis alongside our comprehensive weekly report. Fertilizer Week brings together 200 global fertilizer prices assessed weekly across all nutrients and major fertilizer products in a single service, based on a robust and transparent methodology, supported by analysis and market-moving news.
Our reputation for robustness and transparency, and the fact that we follow the internationally recognised IOSCO principles on high quality price assessment, mean that our customers can rely on CRU prices in negotiations in all key regional markets. Fertilizer Week is supported by CRU's global team of analysts and price assessors, based in Europe, North America, China and India.