CRU in partnership with the China Chemical & Fiber Economic Information Network (CCFEI) will be hosting the 3rd annual China International Sulphur & Sulphuric Acid International Conference & Exhibition on 26-28 June 2013 at the Grand Hyatt Shanghai.
The conference provides delegates with the opportunity to exchange ideas and acquire information on global market dynamics, learn from sulphur suppliers, petrochemical manufacturers and industry experts, as well as assist in establishing cooperative relationships between Chinese and international players.
The 2012 conference attracted a mix of major international sulphur suppliers and domestic buyers, traders and distributors and has quickly established itself as an important networking event dedicated to sulphur and sulphuric acid supply, trade and consumption.
Register by 31 May for mid tier savings (SAVING $100) -
Download the 2012 delegate list here
For an overview of last year's topics please click here
To sign up for future updates about the 2013 conference, please click here
Simultaneous interpretation and written translation in English and Mandarin
Why choose to attend this event?
• Maximize your time to connect with senior executives focused on sulphur and sulphuric acid in companies from fertilizer, industrial chemicals, oil, gas, energy, pyrites and mining sectors
• Learn of the changes in demand from Chinese fertilizer and industrial chemicals sector affecting sulphur and sulphuric acid sales
• Hear from experts on the international market dynamics for sulphur and sulphuric acid and its impact on the region
• Get the latest news on new Chinese domestic supply of sulphur and sulphuric acid feeding into demand
• Network with sulphur and sulphuric buyers and sellers at this established annual international conference to build on business relationships and negotiate contracts
• NEW for 2013 - Devco Workshop: An Integrated Review of Sulphur from Production to Commercialisation
Who should attend?
• Sulphur producers
• Sulphuric acid producers
• Fertilizer manufacturers
• Sulphur and acid consumers
• International traders
• Import/export agencies
• Logistics and Distribution companies