Join us in Scottsdale, Arizona in 2015!
The annual CRU Ryan’s Notes Ferroalloys conference is the largest in North America for a reason. Everything is orchestrated to cater to over 650 delegates intent on conducting business.
This year, the annual CRU Ryan’s Notes Ferroalloys conference will take place on the 18-20 October in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.
With over 650 delegates expected to attend, the event provides an excellent opportunity to meet, plan and negotiate business for the coming year. The event offers many organised networking functions including; evening receptions, coffee breaks, lunches, golf matches, tennis tournaments and excursions.
Last year's event attracted:
- 650+ delegates
- Over 420 companies represented
- Delegates from over 34 countries
The conference programme also provides an opportunity to benefit your business and will feature expert speakers offering economic, geo-political and commodity specific analysis.
Topics to be addressed at conference:
• China is fighting the good fight and is actively stimulating the economy through rate cuts, infrastructure stimulus and PPPs – but can it outperform expectations?
• How will stainless steel markets perform in 2016 - what is the outlook for Chinese demand growth?
• Will nickel prices trend upwards or will investors remain underwhelmed by the upside potential?
• What is the outlook for manganese ore and alloys prices
• What is the outlook for the US silico-manganese premium? Will it continue to be disconnected from other global markets?
• Will tight ferrosilicon supply continue to support prices?
• FeCr will likely remain stable in the short-to-medium term but what impact will costs have on the market longer term?
• How will regional differences in power costs continue to change the dynamics of the ferroalloys market? Who will the winners and losers be?
• What is the production and capacity in Brazil, India and RSA?
• How will the Economy, the USD, the Euro and other key currencies perform in 2016?
• What impact will consolidation have on the silicon industry?
• For how much longer will key Malaysian projects be delayed for?
• What is the outlook for the silicon manganese, steel and silicon trade cases - what will the impact on those markets?
• Will cobalt trend to unsustainable heights and erode market share in the long term?
• Don’t miss the outlook in an a range of other markets including: titanium, vanadium, molybdenum and niobium
Paul Houston, VP Marketing, Americas, Vale
Thomas Rasmussen, Director, Strategic Planning and Market Research, DLA
Bill Reid, Strategic Sourcing Manager: Forgings, Structural Castings & Mill Products, Pratt & Whitney
Alasdair Gledhill, Nickel Product Manager, ELG Metals
Anil Shah, President, Ni-Met Metals & Minerals Inc
The world’s leading alloy and metal producers, traders and consumers meet at the CRU Ryan’s Notes Conference as it offers a great opportunity to do business; book now and join them.
To book your place or for more information, please email email@example.com
Please be aware that an unlicenced company (Convention Housing Services - but they may say that they are calling from CRU Ryan's Notes) may get in touch with you to sell you a bedroom at a discounted rate. This is a scam. For more details, please see reviews here
CRU Ryan's Notes will not call you to offer bedrooms.