Tuesday 10th April, 2013 – 15:00-17:00, Grand Hyatt, Santiago, Chile
CRU and CESCO are delighted to announce details of the inaugural molybdenum market forum on the afternoon of the 10th April during CESCO week.
As one of the main by-products of copper mining, the molybdenum outlook is of significant importance to copper miners. Given the significant uncertainty surrounding the Chinese molybdenum market, this year’s forum will focus on China, and the impact of international molybdenum by-products projects on the economics of Chinese swing producers. At a time of increasing pressure on copper mining profitability a better understanding of the molybdenum market balance is absolutely central to good forecasting
Topics to be discussed:
- Supply and demand in Chinese market, and its key role for global molybdenum market evolution
- Exploring the molybdenum downstream Industry
- CRU’s global supply and demand outlook
- Molybdenum and its impact on the Chilean economy
- Hedging molybdenum on the LME – Bringing transparency to the market
CRU is one of the most respected forecasters of molybdenum. If you are involved in the supply side of the molybdenum market in either a primary or secondary capacity then you can’t afford to miss this event!
*Discount for CRU Copper conference delegates
Part of CRU’s World Copper conference – the world’s biggest copper conference www.worldcopperconference.com