The only global event for the fertilizer, industrial and feed phosphate markets
The Phosphates conference brings together experts and decision makers from the leading companies within the fertilizer, industrial and feed phosphate industries to network with other organisations that define phosphate supply and demand. Since 2013, the Phosphates conference has become an annual event. Phosphates 2014, the 7th in the series, will be held at the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche in France on 23-25 March 2014.
NEW VIDEO PREVIEW:
Juan von Gernet, Senior Consultant, CRU provides an overview of what delegates can expect to learn from the outlook presentations on the phosphates and phosphate rock markets at the forthcoming conference in Paris:
The Phosphates conference is an essential date in the conference calendar - providing producers, traders, consumers and technology/equipment providers with an annual meeting point to network, set up contracts and share in industry knowledge. Download the latest delegate list for Phosphates 2014
Phosphates 2013 took place in Monte Carlo, providing delegates with a macro view of historical and current supply, demand and prices to better understand the context for future market trends. The dedicated two-day commercial programme included project updates which together with market analysis, gave predictions for trends affecting consumers in the fertilizer, feed phosphates and industrial uses sectors. Producers learnt about how demand for phosphates products is changing in these three end-user sectors from market forces, public policy and infrastructure limitations and improvements.
Download the full programme brochure now
Register today and save €165 - find out more
“As usual, this year's conference was pretty much a "Who's Who" of significant phosphate producers and allied companies, making it a must for anyone wanting to keep abreast of industry developments and technology innovations..” Chief Marketing Officer, ArrMaz
Sign up to receive email updates about Phosphates 2014
In participation with
| Supported by
Key issues to be addressed at this year's Phosphates Conference:
• Where will phosphate fertilizer demand come from in 2014? Is India really going to return to the game?
• What is the outlook for rock mining costs?
• To what extent has the fertilizer, food and feed outlook changed?
• The real drivers of recycling - Where, when and why does phosphate recovery from industrial, agricultural and municipal waste streams make sense?
• A forward look into rare earth supply and demand: a role for sedimentary phosphate deposits?
• Peak Phosphates, reality or myth?
• What does the future hold for the elemental P4 market after the closure of Europe’s only producer?
• What is the outlook for the SSP market in Brazil and India?
• Where and when does marine mining make sense?
• A global review of phosphates resources – impurities and other challenges
• Technical updates on sustainability developments in the phosphates sector
Simultaneous English / French interpretation
L'interprétation simultanée anglais / français
Who should attend?