The only global event for the fertilizer, industrial and feed phosphate markets
Press coverage from Phosphates 2012:
Event Preview - Fertilizer International, Mar 2012
Event Feature - CEEP Newsletter (Global Phosphate Forum), May 2012
Phosphates 2012 brought together experts and decision makers from the leading companies within the fertilizer, industrial and feed phosphate industries. Over 500 delegates from 40 countries attended this biennial event in 2012 to network with senior industry executives from organisations that define phosphate supply and demand.
View the 2012 delegate list
The dedicated two-day commercial programme delivered valuable insights into some of the key issues and challenges affecting the phosphate world from some of the industry's leading experts; as well as offering an open forum for delegates to share and discuss the challenges facing their organisation. The conference included OCP site visits to the Jorf Lasfar Chemical Facility and Khouribga Mine (OCP’s most important phosphate production facility).
This is the
only global phosphates event which brings together a cross section of the fertilizer, industrial and feed phosphate markets.
|To view the full line-up of speakers for 2012 - click here
To view the full conference programme - click here
To view the exhibitor showcase presentations - click here
Who should attend?
Key reasons to attend this event
- Update your knowledge base on new projects and changing capacities fuelling phosphate supply and global trade flows
- Hear about the long-term future for phosphate security
- and industry strategies for phosphate recycling and recovery
- Examine trade patterns and changes in market and consumption
- Find out the perspectives of suppliers, buyers and analysts
- Gain new insight into phosphate supply and demand dynamics to improve your company strategy and planning
- Come away from Phosphates 2012 with a better understanding of the main issues that will affect your business
- Set up meetings with your business partners, new clients, and suppliers in a relaxed surrounding with time for networking
- Discuss challenges and future business strategy with senior executives and key decision-makers in phosphate industry sectors
- Gather information from industry experts and analysts in consultancies and industry associations