CRU and CESCO are delighted to announce the first Sulphuric Acid Seminar, which will be taking place from 13:00 -17:10 on Tuesday 17 April at the Grand Hyatt, Santiago, Chile, as part of CESCO week and alongside the World Copper Conference.
For the latest programme information click here
Special rate for delegates of CRU's World Copper conference
- delegates can register for this seminar for just $250.
Seminar only rate is just $300 - Register online today
Download the full 4 page brochure here/
Para una descripción completa de las sesiones, por favor descargar el folleto completo aquí
Sulphuric acid is an important product to both the mining and smelting industries. As production and consumption levels change over the course of the decade, so too will current trade flows creating surpluses in some regions and deficits in others, necessitating new investment in infrastructure. Join delegates at the CRU CESCO Sulphuric acid seminar to quantify these global changes in production in consumption and to understand what the implication to your business are.
Who will benefit from attending this seminar?
To view the latest delegate list click here
What will you learn by attending this seminar?
- Hear the sulphur and sulphuric acid price outlook
- Understand how production and consumption levels will change globally
- Evaluate the economics of installing sulphur burning capacity
-Meet sulphuric acid professionals from mining, smelting, trading and engineering companies
Confirmed speakers include:
Vicente Perez, Director de Estudios y Políticas Públicas, Comisión Chilena del Cobre
Aldo Massa, Commercial Director, Southern Peru Copper Corporation
Dr. Peter Harrisson, Consultant, CRU
Vulcan Mutler, President, SNC-Lavalin Fenco
Topics to be addressed:
- Explore developments in sulphuric acid production from China, Africa and North America
- Understand demand for sulphuric acid from copper and nickel leaching
- Analyse the demand for fertilizers and its impact on sulphuric acid availability and price
- Focus on the growth in Chinese smelting capacity
- Understand the size and implication of the acid deficit in Chile and Peru
- What changes will occur in sulphuric acid trade patterns and why infrastructure in needed for these shifts?
Register now for just $300. If you are also attending World Copper, delegates can register for this seminar at the special rate of $250. Register online today