Tuesday 9th April, 2013 – 15:00-17:00, Grand Hyatt, Santiago, Chile
CRU and CESCO are delighted to announce details of the 2nd Annual Sulphuric Acid Market on the 9th April at the Grand Hyatt Santiago. The seminar focuses on the mining related component of sulphuric acid supply, demand and trade and is a must for copper miners, smelters and traders.
Topics to be discussed:
- What is the outlook of sulphide vs. oxide ore reserves – how will this change in balance effect sulphuric acid demand?
- As more Japanese acid is consumed in Asian mining projects just how much will be left for the rest of the market?
- Lower ore grades require more acid – what is the outlook the sulphuric acid market as increasing consumption ratios are factored in?
- Exploring the Chilean and Peruvian supply and demand balance – sulphur burners, project delays and issues of concern to the market
- When will China become a net exporter of sulphuric acid – what will the impact on other markets be?
*Discount for CRU Copper conference delegates
Part of CRU’s World Copper conference – the world’s biggest copper conference www.worldcopperconference.com