10th Annual Wire and Cable Conference
CRU’s 10th Wire and Cable Conference is scheduled for 20-22 June 2016, in Milan, Italy.
Now in its 10th year, CRU’s Wire and Cable Conference has established itself as a must-attend event for those working in the wire and cable industry and end-user markets – with past attendees describing it as ‘the best opportunity during the year.’The event offers unique insights into the trends shaping the industry and fantastic networking opportunity, to meet with industry peers. Join us in Milan, for your chance to catch up on what is happening all over the world in the cable industry.
Register today and save up to 20% when you book with colleagues
Why attend this event?
• BENEFIT from hearing first hand analysis by senior executives representing wire and cable producers and consumers
• PLAN for the future of the industry and decide how your business can take advantage of new opportunities
• NETWORK with over 200 industry players and reinforce key business relationships
Who should attend?
• Producers and distributors of LV energy cables, power cables, external copper telecoms, internal/data cable, winding wire and fibre optics
• Cable purchasing managers from the energy, automotive, construction and communications spaces
• Providers of copper, aluminium, plastics, preform and other materials
• Financial institutions
• Industry analysts and consultants
Sign up to receive email updates about the 2016 conference