The Essential Resource for the Aluminium Industry
CRU’s Aluminium Market Outlook is a detailed and regularly-updated service which examines the global aluminium market at the current time and through to the next five years.
In order to provide industry stakeholders with regularly-updated and in-depth understanding of the market, CRU utilises its team of more than 20 full-time aluminium experts in our global offices to provide our Aluminium Market Outlook. Four detailed reports per year comprehensively dissect the market fundamentals of production, consumption, trade balance and prices around the world, with quarterly forecasts for the next two years and annual forecasts thereafter out to five years provided for the following:
- Smelting Capacity
- Detailed global demand by region and end-use
- LME prices
- Regional aluminium premiums
- Market balance
The Aluminium Market Outlook is the essential reference for aluminium producers, for their buyers and suppliers, as well as for the financial community. Offering views and support on the future dynamics of aluminium markets, you can have the confi dence to let CRU become an integral part of your market analysis team.
Why CRU for Aluminium?
- A truly established and Independent understanding of the entire Aluminium industry, based on over 40 years of experience covering the market
- More than 20 full time industry experts and consultants covering the aluminium market
- Comprehensive service based on detailed coverage of the entire aluminium chain – bauxite, alumina, carbon products and aluminium
- Dedicated offices in London, Beijing, and the US provide a truly global perspective for the industry and all impacting factors
On LinkedIn? - Why not join CRU's Aluminium Group? Click here to join CRU's new online forum