Your essential resource for understanding how the Can Stock and Auto Body Sheet markets will evolve
CRU's Aluminium Can Stock and Auto Body Sheet Market Outlook is a unique, detailed service with examines 'The new golden age' of the global markets of beverage can stock and vehicles and auto body sheet through to 2024.
This service provides regional analysis of both mature and developing economies for beverage packaging, highlighting supply and demand trends in beverage preferences such as beer, soft drinks and speciality cans. With the industry for vehicle and auto body sheet growing strongly, this service also provides CRU's global analysis of demand from vehicles for auto body sheet.
You will also have access to world can stock and auto body capacity data out to 2024, CRU's outlook for prices and profit margins as well as various scenario and strategic analyses.
Key topics addressed include:
- Demand for aluminium automotive body sheet (ABS) will see unprecedented increases over the next decade.
- Many rolling majors will look to profit from this ABS demand growth.
- Operating margins on auto body sheet are significantly higher than on can stock, even allowing for the greater costs of production.
- China is expected to become a major exporter of can stock by the end of this decade.
Why CRU for Aluminium?
- A truly established and Independent understanding ofthe entire Aluminium industry, based on over 40 years of experience covering the market
- More than 20 full time industry experts and consultants covering the aluminium market
- Comprehensive service based on detailed coverage of the entire aluminium chain - bauxite, alumina, carbon products, primary aluminium and downstream products
- Dedicated offices in London, Beijing, and the US provide a truly global perspective for the industry and all impacting factors.