Analyse and benchmark mining costs at all operations producing copper, nickel, lead and zinc around the world
CRU’s exclusive Base Metals Cost Service provides you with our independent breakdown of mining costs for all assets around the world which produce copper, nickel, lead and zinc, and covers the years 2007-2025.
With 100% coverage of global production and user-friendly cost modelling software, CRU’s Base Metals Cost Service helps you to gain an in-depth understanding of the respective industry cost structures for each base metal, in order to rank projects against each other, investigate potential investment opportunities, and conduct accurate strategic planning.
Our Base Metals Cost Service will enable you to:
- Review and compare costs at specific mines by creating global cost curves which cover 100% of production
- Flex the data to analyse how the position of each operation on the cost curve changes under different macroeconomic conditions
- Understand the Chinese market by examining costs for 100% of production at a sub-provincial level, based upon mine visits by CRU’s Beijing office
- Benchmark specific cost parameters at individual copper mines with the cost breakdowns in our mine profiles
- Enjoy genuine flexing capability by editing mine profiles for analysis within the cost curve
- Securely input your own data by downloading our Copper Cost Model onto your own computer
- Analyse one consistent view of the world via CRU’s in-house forecasts for by-products and macroeconomic data