CRU’s Copper Raw Materials Monitor will provide you with detailed analysis of the copper concentrates market. Detailed summary tables allow you to formulate individual conclusions and summations, whilst by-products (Sulphuric Acid, Gold and Silver) trends are also reviewed.
The copper industry news section highlights recent developments in mine production, exploration and development as well as smelting and refining within this specialized area of the copper market.
Data tables include:
- Copper concentrates market: CRU TC/RCs cif Japan Pacific Rim
- Process terms for blister and scrap
- Prices for gold, silver, sulphuric acid and sulphur
- Copper concentrates production
- Copper smelter production
- Copper concentrates balance
- Refined copper production
- Concentrates statistics (selected countries)
- Chile: copper concentrates exports (gross weight and grade)
- Reported trade in copper scrap
Copper Raw Materials Monitor subscribers also receive:
- CRU China Fortnightly - Copper
Subscribers also receive the CRU China Fortnightly - Copper, produced by CRU's Beijing office with the latest information from China's copper industry every two weeks.
- LME Metals Technical Analysis - a monthly report providing technical analysis for all six LME metals: Copper, Aluminium, Lead, Zinc, Nickel and Tin.
- Economic News - a monthly report analysing and summarising the latest developments in the economies of the US, Europe and Asia, and how they will impact the metals markets.
- Oil News - a monthly report examining the latest developments in the oil market, and what impact they will have on the metals industries
- Week in the News - Every Thursday subscribers to the Copper Raw Materials Monitor will also receive a roundup of that week’s non-ferrous news, covering the main stories in Aluminium, Copper, Lead, Zinc, Nickel and Tin. Plus the CRU View on how the news will affect the markets.