CRU’s Copper Raw Materials Monitor provides a detailed analysis of short-term market developments, a comprehensive market data service and key terms and prices covering the global copper concentrates market. Subscribers have access to a detailed analysis of copper concentrates markets, while trends in copper scrap and by-products markets (including sulphuric acid, gold and silver) are also reviewed. Market analysis is supplemented with a fortnightly report dedicated to China and regular insights into key developments as they happen.
Data tables include:
- Copper concentrates market: CRU TC/RCs cif Japan Pacific Rim
- Process terms for blister and scrap
- Prices for gold, silver, sulphuric acid and sulphur
- Copper concentrates production
- Copper smelter production
- Copper concentrates balance
- Refined copper production
- Concentrates statistics (selected countries)
- Chile: copper concentrates exports (gross weight and grade)
- Reported trade in copper scrap
Copper Raw Materials Monitor subscribers also receive:
- CRU Views Non-Ferrous Metals - Every Tuesday subscribers to the Copper Raw Materials Monitor will also receive a roundup of that week’s non-ferrous news, covering the main stories in Aluminium, Copper, Lead, Zinc, Nickel and Tin plus the CRU View on how the news will affect the markets.