Fertilizer Week is the one-stop source for all your fertilizer prices and related fertilizer market information needs.
Essential reading for Producers, Traders, Analysts, Consumers, Banks and Government Agencies, Fertilizer Week delivers breaking fertilizer news and daily round-ups on swaps, market movements, the people, projects and political shifts affecting global fertilizer prices and weekly price movements too. Along with energy prices, agricultural demand and freight rates, Fertilizer Week gives you all your essential information needs in one, easy-to-use place, the ultimate fertilizer market analysis tool to have.
Here’s some detail of what the online service provides:
- Global coverage of all key fertilizer prices - comprehensive coverage of all key nutrients and covers more than 200 international fertilizer benchmark prices.
- Historical datasets covering over 200 key fertilizer prices - each Friday, subscribers are emailed two years' worth of historical prices for over 200 key fertilizer prices.
- Short Term Forecasts for urea, ammonia, NPKs, DAP, sulphur and sulphuric acid. The forecasts are available for each calendar month over the next six months (see Forecast tab for more detail on this).
- International coverage - with editors in London, Beijing, Norway, Washington and Mumbai, Fertilizer Week has unrivalled international coverage. Editors include ex-traders and industry players, who have spent their careers tracking prices of fertilizers.
- Search and Filtering - powerful filtering and search facilities so you quickly find the exact information you need – and you can store your search results for future reference.
You can choose which emails you receive from the service:
CRU Fertilizer Week Alert
CRU Fertilizer Week Daily
CRU Fertilizer Week Weekly Overview
CRU Fertilizer Week Weekly Reports – by nutrient
· Nitrates & Sulphates
· Sulphuric Acid
CRU Fertilizer Week North America Weekly Report
CRU Fertilizer Week – ad hoc insight/notifications
CRU Fertilizer Week Price Forecasts
CRU Fertilizer Week Historical Prices
CRU Fertilizer Week Freights Report
CRU Views Fertilizers
New CRU fertilizer price and crop price indices
The CRU price indices are based on CRU’s price assessment expertise in the global fertilizer industry, coupled with a CRU view of the aggregate of crop prices. Prices are weighted by volume and presented on a nominal basis (not taking into account inflation).
CRU’s price assessment, published every week as part of the Fertilizer Week online service, is based on transactions and information received from market participants active in the fertilizer market. We cover a wide range of the market, including producers, consumers and traders. The crop price index is based on wheat, corn, soyabeans and rice
Indices are calculated based on weekly prices for each crop and each fertilizer product (see below) weighted by trade through the main price points. The overall fertilizer index and overall crop index are similarly trade-weighted.
Main price points:
|| Fob Black Sea Prilled|
|| Fob Baltic Sea Prilled|
|| Fob Middle East Prilled|
|| Fob Middle East Granular|
|| Fob NOLA granular|
|| Fob Tampa / US Gulf|
|| Fob Baltic Sea|
|| Fob North Africa|
| Potash (KCL)
|| CFR China ex-FSU std|
|| CFR India std (180 days)|
|| CFR Brazil granular (180 days)|
|| CFR Southeast Asia standard|
|| SM Wheat Fob Black Sea|
|| SRW Wheat Fob US Gulf|
|| French SW Fob Rouen|
|| Corn Fob US Gulf|
|| Argentine Corn Fob Upriver|
|| Soyabeans Fob US Gulf|
|| Argentine Soya Fob Upriver|
|| Brazil Soya Fob Paranagua|
|| Thai Rice 100B Fob Bangkok|
|| Vietnam Rice 5% Fob|
For more information on our new online platform or for details on how to get the latest comodity market reports, please email email@example.com