Fertilizer Week is the one-stop source for all your fertilizer prices and related fertilizer market information needs.
Essential reading for Producers, Traders, Analysts, Consumers, Banks and Government Agencies, Fertilizer Week delivers breaking fertilizer news and daily round-ups on swaps, market movements, the people, projects and political shifts affecting global fertilizer prices and weekly price movements too. Along with energy prices, agricultural demand and freight rates, Fertilizer Week gives you all your essential information needs in one, easy-to-use place, the ultimate fertilizer market analysis tool to have.
Here’s some detail of what the online service provides:
- Global coverage of all key fertilizer prices - comprehensive coverage of all key nutrients and covers more than 210 international fertilizer benchmark prices. Three new prices will be added in March:
AS standard bulk FOB US Southern Plains granular Spot
Urea granular bulk FOB China Spot
Sulphur North Africa quarterly bulk CFR Contract
- Historical datasets covering 210 key fertilizer prices - each Friday, subscribers are emailed two years' worth of historical prices for 210 key fertilizer prices.
- Short Term Forecasts for urea, DAP, sulphur and sulphuric acid. The forecasts are available for each calendar month over the next six months (see Forecast tab for more detail on this).
- Trends Dashboard – gives a quick overview of the market, with an executive summary of fertilizer price trends and market developments for all key nutrients, as well as daily exchange rates, grain and energy future prices.
- Interactive pricing tool - charts and graphs can be dynamically created, easily, by you, covering the nutrients, time-frame, metric tonne or short tonne, and currency of your choice. These can simply be copied and pasted into your applications, to use in your reports, presentations, and more.
- Daily emails you can tailor yourself - the new service delivers daily email alerts for sulphur, sulphuric acid, urea, ammonia, nitrates, potash, phosphates and industry news. You can choose to receive all of these emails, or just the sectors of relevance to your business.
- Online dashboards - for sulphur, sulphuric acid, urea, ammonia, nitrates, potash, phosphates and industry news - zoom in on just the data you need. Chart prices for up to two years, convert prices into different currencies, and measurements, and get daily market updates, weekly market analysis and freight reports for the specific area you are interested in.
- International coverage - with editors in London, Beijing, Norway, Washington and Mumbai, Fertilizer Week has unrivalled international coverage. Editors include ex-traders and industry players, who have spent their careers tracking prices of fertilizers.
- Search and Filtering - powerful filtering and search facilities so you quickly find the exact information you need – and you can store your search results for future reference.
As well as the above, you can choose to customize your homepage, and choose which emails you receive from the service, as well nutrient specific and breaking news alerts you can also choose from:
- Monday and Tuesday’s update – latest deals, tenders and shipments
- Wednesday price outlook – market trends & benchmark prices
- Thursday - Weekly Markets Overview – in-depth analysis & an international fertilizer prices page
- Friday - Weekly News Roundup – finance, projects, people & company news
New CRU fertilizer price and crop price indices
In February this year, we launched the first set of Fertilizer Week indices, bringing together an index for N, P, K and S prices and crop prices. CRU has published fertilizer price and crop price indices for some years but these are now being shared more widely for the first time.
The CRU price indices are based on CRU’s price assessment expertise in the global fertilizer industry, coupled with a CRU view of the aggregate of crop prices. Prices are weighted by volume and presented on a nominal basis (not taking into account inflation).
CRU’s price assessment, published every week as part of the Fertilizer Week online service, is based on transactions and information received from market participants active in the fertilizer market. We cover a wide range of the market, including producers, consumers and traders. The crop price index is based on wheat, corn, soyabeans and rice
Indices are calculated based on weekly prices for each crop and each fertilizer product (see below) weighted by trade through the main price points. The overall fertilizer index and overall crop index are similarly trade-weighted.
Main price points:
| Urea|| Fob Black Sea Prilled
| || Fob Baltic Sea Prilled
| || Fob Middle East Prilled
| || Fob Middle East Granular
| || Fob NOLA granular
| DAP|| Fob Tampa / US Gulf
| || Fob Baltic Sea
| || Fob North Africa
| Potash (KCL)|| CFR China ex-FSU std
| || CFR India std (180 days)
| || CFR Brazil granular (180 days)
| || CFR Southeast Asia standard
| Wheat|| SM Wheat Fob Black Sea
| || SRW Wheat Fob US Gulf
| || French SW Fob Rouen
| Corn|| Corn Fob US Gulf
| || Argentine Corn Fob Upriver
| Soyabeans|| Soyabeans Fob US Gulf
| || Argentine Soya Fob Upriver
| || Brazil Soya Fob Paranagua
| Rice|| Thai Rice 100B Fob Bangkok
| || Vietnam Rice 5% Fob
For more information on our new online platform or for details on how to get the latest comodity market reports, please email firstname.lastname@example.org