The Lead and Zinc Concentrates Monitor provides monthly commentry and insights into supply, demand and trade in the custom lead and zinc concentrate markets. CRU's assessments of spot and contract TCs are referenced in concentrate contracts worldwide.
Ongoing analysis of the zinc and lead concentrate markets is presented on a regional and global basis with full supporting statistics on mine production, smelter demand, international trade and TCs.
A monthly focus is presented on current industry developments such as mine and smelter production and capacity changes, evolving trade flows, mine and smelter revenues, and industry structure. All historical statistics are also available online.
Data tables include:
- World Lead and Zinc Concentrate supply-demand balance
- Treatment charges for Zinc and Lead Concentrates
- Revenues in the Lead and Zinc and Lead Concentrates Industries
- World Lead and Zinc Mine Production
Lead and Zinc Concentrates Monitor subscribers also receive:
- Week in the News - every Tuesday subscribers to the Lead and Zinc Concentrates Monitor will also receive a roundup of that week's non-ferrous news, covering the main stories in Aluminium, Copper, Lead, Zinc, Nickel and Tin. Plus the CRU View on how the news will affect the markets.