Each month Molybdenum Monitor subscribers receive a comprehensive review of current developments in the Molybdenum market. Benefiting from - detailed statistics covering the latest western world supply/demand balances, prices, premiums and stocks.
Plus data examining trends in the production of stainless, and easy-to-read commentary which provides readers with a factual, unbiased assessment of the key issues influencing these important markets.
Data tables included:
- Stainless Steel Production (Ingots and continuously cast products)
- Weekly Molybdenum prices: weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual averages
- The supply/demand balance in Molybdenum mine output
- A quarterly forecast of global supply and demand balance
- Molybdenum trade statistics: Data showing Chinese and Japanese trade of different molybdenum products (unroasted molybdenum, roasted molybdenum and ferromolybdenum).
CRU’s Molybdenum Monitor is now provided through a revolutionary new online information service, allowing you to interact with your service in a more flexible and user-friendly manner.
The service provides you with all of the CRU price and premia assessments, market analysis, news and data in one place, so that you can conveniently search for and access all of your current and historical information. And the functionality of the new service will mean you can interact with your Molybdenum Monitor in ways you never could before, such as analysing and charting thousands of data series and searching databases and archives for specific market information.
Molybdenum Monitor subscribers also receive:
- Week in the News - every Tuesday subscribers to the Molybdenum Monitor will also receive a roundup of that weeks non-ferrous news, covering the main stories in Aluminium, Copper, Lead, Zinc, Nickel and Tin. Plus the CRU View on how the news will affect the markets.
On LinkedIn? - Why not join CRU's Stainless Steel Raw Materials Group? Click here to join CRU's new online forum