Analyse and benchmark mining costs at all nickel-producing operations worldwide
CRU’s exclusive Nickel Cost Service provides you with our independent breakdown of production costs for nickel sulphide and laterite operations, and covers the years 2007-2025.
With over 99% coverage of global production and our user-friendly cost modelling software, CRU’s Nickel Cost Service helps you to gain an in-depth understanding of the industry cost structure for nickel production, in order to rank projects against each other, investigate potential investment opportunities, and conduct accurate strategic planning.
The metals and by-products covered in CRU's Nickel Cost Service are:
Nickel - Copper - Cobalt - Gold
Our Nickel Cost Service will enable you to:
- Review and compare costs at specific operations by creating global cost curves which cover more than 99% of production
- Flex the data to analyse how the position of each operation on the cost curve changes under different macroeconomic conditions
- Understand the Chinese market by examining costs for 100% of production, based upon detailed analysis by CRU's Beijing office
- Investigate regional and technological variations in NPI costs using our newly added Indonesian NPI profiles and enhanced detail of Chinese NPI, now aggregated by region and technology.
- Examine how costs differ by production process with our coverage of all sulphide and laterite operations.
- Benchmark specific cost parameters at individual nickel operations with the cost breakdowns in our mine profiles.
- Enjoy genuine flexing capability by editing mine profiles for analysis within the cost curve.
- Securely input your own data by downloading our cost model onto your own computer.
- Analyse one consistent view of the world via CRU’s in-house forecasts for by-products and macroeconomic data.