Each month Nickel Monitor subscribers receive a comprehensive review of current developments in the Nickel market. Benefiting from - detailed statistics covering the latest global supply/demand balances, prices, premiums and stocks.
Plus data examining trends in the production stainless, and easy-to-read commentary which provides readers with a factual, unbiased assessment of the key issues influencing these important markets.
Data tables included:
- Stainless steel production
- Weekly Nickel prices: weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual averages
- The supply/demand balance in primary nickel
- A quarterly forecast on global supply and demand balance
CRU’s Nickel Monitor is now provided through a revolutionary new online information service, allowing you to interact with your service in a more flexible and user-friendly manner.
The service provides you with all of the CRU price and premia assessments, market analysis, news and data in one place, so that you can conveniently search for and access all of your current and historical information. And the functionality of the new service will mean you can interact with your Nickel Monitor in ways you never could before, such as analysing and charting data series and searching databases and archives for specific market information.
Nickel Monitor subscribers also receive:
- CRU Views Non-Ferrous Metals - every Tuesday subscribers receive a roundup of that weeks non-ferrous news, covering the main stories in aluminium, copper, lead, zinc, nickel and tin. Plus CRU views on how the news will affect the markets.
On LinkedIn? - Why not join CRU's Stainless Steel Raw Materials Group? Click here to join CRU's new online forum