CRU - Developments in our Market Outlooks
At CRU we are constantly investing in our research to provide you with the most comprehensive analysis and forecasting service anywhere in the world. Our outlooks are now published in a new format which will be easier to use and with transparent and robust methodologies covering supply, demand, and pricing - both in the medium and long term.
CRU's Phosphate Rock Market Outlook now offers you:
- New Crop Demand Model: CRU has developed its analysis of agriculture markets to create a country level crop-by-crop nutrient demand model, based on trends in planted acreage and application rates. Combined with our insights into current market trends and the feedback of crop prices and fertilizer prices into short term demand, this provides you with a unique view of future fertilizer demand by nutrient, providing the strongest ever foundation for our commodity demand analysis.
- A clear system of assessing phosphate rock capacity: CRU's comprehensive site by site databases of current and planned supply provides a robust and transparent forecast of phosphate rock capacity. This transparency allows you to clearly understand our data and develop your own scenarios.
- Robust price forecasting methodology: The Phosphate Rock Market Outlook uses supply and demand analysis to provide a detailed forecast for prices, with a particular focus on the upside and downside risk in the short to medium term. You will be provided with a detailed rationale on price movements with insights into the drivers behind the price change. Our robust methodology will give you the confidence you need to use this data in your own analysis.
- New long-term price analysis: The Phosphate Rock Market Outlook will now provide you with a separate appendix covering supply, demand and price forecasts in the long term. This ensures you have a unique view of market fundamentals for the next 25 years, supporting your long-term decisions.
- Regular, consistent and up-to-date market intelligence: Each publication will provide a consistent and up to date view of the market, leading to the most robust forecast available, clearly explained and with a fuller executive summary. The Phosphate Rock Market Outlook is published every six months, ensuring you are kept thoroughly updated on the market throughout the year.
- Exclusive access to our analysts: CRU has two analysts dedicated to phosphates. As a client, you can phone or email our analysts to discuss our forecast and insight into the market. We can also arrange face to face meetings at your offices.