The Essential Resource for the Wire and Cable Market
CRU presents to the market our newly-enhanced Wire and Cable Market Outlook. Our exclusive service utilises the expertise of our full-time industry experts in CRU’s offices in London, Beijing and the US to provide in-depth market analysis and five-year forecasts for the production, consumption and price of all major wire and cable products. All forecasts are fully-updated every quarter in the new report, and each report provides analysis of all major wire and cable companies as well as a special regional focus on two major regions for the global market.
We have recently introduced substantial improvements to this service as we continually strive to meet the requirements of our clients:
- Superior segmentation of end-use sectors for wire and cable for enhanced analysis and reporting
- New market share analysis with a focus on the top 25 companies in the world to show how market dominance evolves
- Greater integration with our Copper, Aluminium and Economics teams and databases for superior analysis
- Enhanced forecasting methodology for a more detailed and accurate outlook
This report provides four years of historical data plus four years of forecasts showing:
- Data on metal and polymer usage
- There is also data on leading manufacturers with estimated sales in the regional profiles
Throughout this report the following product sectors are used:
- LV Energy – All cable whose primary function is the transmission of energy and rated at below 1kV.
- Power Cable – All energy cable rated at 1kV and above.
- External Telecom – Metallic cable used in telecommunication networks installed outside buildings.
- Internal/Data – All other types of cable used for the transmission of voice/data, including internal telephone cable, LAN data cable and all types of co-axials.
- Winding Wire – All types of round and flat enamelled and taped wire used in the windings of motors, transformers etc.
- Fibre Optic Cable – All types of cable containing optical fibres.
Why CRU for Wire and Cable?
- A truly established and independent understanding of the entire wire and cable industry, based on 20 years experience covering the market
- A team of seven dedicated industry experts and consultants covering the wire and cable market enhanced by CRU’s acquisition of KMI Research
- Comprehensive service based on detailed coverage of the entire Wire and cable industry – Low Voltage Energy, Copper Power Cable, Aluminium Power cable, External Copper Telecom, Internal Telecom/ Data, Winding Wire, Fibre Optic Telecom/ Data
- Dedicated offices in London, Beijing, Mumbai and the US provide a truly global perspective for the industry and all impacting factors