The Ammonium Nitrates Market Outlook provides a medium-term market analysis service for supply, demand and trade for Ammonium Nitrates in all major countries and regions around the world. The report, including five-year price forecasts, was released in February 2015.
A concise executive summary, including key forecasts accompanied by supporting analysis; graphs and tables, is accompanied by detailed chapters covering demand; supply; trade & prices. This draws upon CRU’s established standing within the industry and the expertise of our analysts in London; Beijing and Mumbai offices to provide a rigorous examination of the market.
- Key questions addressed are: What is the outlook for nitrates premiums. Secondly, what effect will the weak Russian rouble have on the nitrates industry. Finally, is any new Ammonium Nitrate capacity coming on stream.
- Our service analyses supply, demand and trade for Ammonium Nitrates in all major countries and regions around the world, as well as CRU’s five-year price forecasts. You will be provided with a detailed rationale on price movements with insights into the drivers behind the price change. Our robust methodology will give you the confidence you need to use this data.
- Analysis is built from the bottom up through a detailed country by country demand models and plant by plant supply data.
- Exclusive access to our analysts: As a client, you can phone or email our analysts to discuss our forecast and analysis on the market.
- Draws upon CRU’s broader research including economic analysis, price assessments, industry cost analysis and detailed research for other nutrients. This also includes CRU’s macroeconomic and exchange rate forecasts from CRU’s own in-house team of economists.
- Comprehensive downloadable data on global demand, supply, capacity, trade and price data.