Where is the largest demand growth for ammonium nitrates?
The Ammonium Nitrates industry - concentrated heavily in Europe and the Former Soviet Union but having a wider impact on global fertilizers - has come through a period of price volatility and collapse into an era of relative stability. But, as ammonium nitrates producers come under pressure in Europe, this stability could give way all too soon. Weakening nitrogen fundamentals look likely to drag on revenues over the medium term, and high gas prices will eat into producer margins.
At the same time, legislative changes to trade and climate change policy have the potential to further tilt the scales against European producers. Meanwhile, the outlook in the global Explosive Grade Ammonium Nitrate (EGAN) sector is more positive, and growing demand from expanding domestic resource industries is driving major investments in Chinese, Latin American and African EGAN capacity. The new Ammonium Nitrates Market Outlook report from CRU is the only report currently available on the ammonium nitrates sector.
Here are a few reasons why you need the new Ammonium Nitrates Market Outlook report:
- Understand the impact of the latest EU legislative changes on European ammonium nitrates producers.
- Be the first to know where the latest ammonium nitrates projects are likely to come on stream.
- Discover where the demand for ammonium nitrates is growing most strongly and understand the fundamental agricultural drivers.
- Future proof your business by understanding what the outlook for the industrial explosives market is and what developments are expected.
- Develop a solid insight into the drivers for ammonium nitrates prices in the medium term.