The Ammonium Sulphate Market Outlook provides a medium-term market analysis service for supply, demand and trade for Ammonium Sulphate in all major countries and regions around the world. The report, including five-year price forecasts, was released in May 2015.
A concise executive summary, including key forecasts accompanied by supporting analysis; graphs and tables, is accompanied by detailed chapters covering demand; supply; trade & prices. This draws upon CRU’s established standing within the industry and the expertise of our analysts in London; Beijing and Mumbai offices to provide a rigorous examination of the market.
Key features and benefits:
- Our service analyses supply, demand and trade for Ammonium Sulphate in all major countries and regions around the world, as well as CRU’s five-year price forecasts. You will be provided with a detailed rationale on price movements with insights into the drivers behind the price change. Our robust methodology will give you the confidence you need to use this data.
- Breakdown of Ammonium Sulphate supply by production route; including supply from caprolactam, synthetic-routes, coke ovens, MMA, acrylonitrile, gypsum, emissions control and other chemicals sectors. Detailed discussion of the key agricultural drivers of Ammonium Sulphate demand.
- Analysis is built from the bottom up through a detailed country by country demand and plant by plant supply data.
- Increased price forecast coverage of all major Ammonium Sulphate markets, including USA, Brazil, Europe, Black Sea, SE Asia, Oceania and China.
- Exclusive access to our analysts: As a client, you can phone or email our analysts to discuss our forecast and analysis on the market.
- Draws upon CRU’s broader research including economic analysis, price assessments, industry cost analysis and detailed research for other nutrients. This also includes CRU’s macroeconomic and exchange rate forecasts from CRU’s own in-house team of economists.
- Comprehensive downloadable data on global demand, supply, capacity, trade and price data.