Unravel the mystery of the Animal Feed Phosphate Industry
The animal feed phosphate market is complex, often opaque, and growing. It has evolved from a largely local industry to a truly global one. New production in emerging economies, particularly China, has shaken up the supply side. Changes in regulation, technology and product mix have affected demand. In a world where countries with rising GDP are experiencing profound changes in diet, the demand for meat is growing at an increasing pace, with a major impact on the animal feed phosphate market.
The CRU Animal Feed Phosphates Market Outlook is the only report currently available in the marketplace on animal feed. Take advantage of our analysts' in depth knowledge of dicalcium phosphate (DCP), monocalcium phosphate (MCP) and defluorinated phosphate(DFP).
The Animal Feed Phosphate report will allow you to:
- Accurately track the future demand for animal feed phosphate, based on changing dietary patterns, which are in turn driven by population and income growth.
- Understand where the largest growth will take place over the next five years, as different geographic regions are growing at varying rates.
- Be the first to know about key substitute products and discover they may have on future demand.
- Develop your knowledge of Chinese capacity and discover if it will develop at the same rate over the next five years as it has over the last decade.
- Act on CRU's independent analysis of prices and costs in key producing regions.
- Interact with our analysts in the UK, USA, China and India.