The Bauxite and Alumina Monitor is a weekly publication produced by our London office with collaboration from our Beijing and Mumbai offices. Clients receive weekly, up-to-date alumina and bauxite prices, market commentary, analysis and industry news. Once per month, the service also provides detailed statistics for all major regions for alumina supply and demand, bauxite supply and demand, trade, freight rates and market balances as well as prices for caustic soda.
Data tables included:
- Metallurgical grade Alumina prices (Alumina Price Index, Atlantic Basis Price, and Chinese (Henan, Shanxi, Shandong, Guangxi and Guizhou) prices
- Bauxite Price Index for Gibbsite (BPI-G)
- Bauxite FOB prices for Australia, Brazil, Guinea and Malaysia
- Supply/demand summary for metallurgical grade alumina
- Bauxite consumption data
- Alumina price and trade data
- Bauxite price and trade data
- Caustic soda price and trade data
- Freight rates for bauxite and alumina on major trade routes
The service is published at 5pm GMT on Thursdays.
Follow this link to view CRU's methodology for alumina prices.
Bauxite and Alumina Monitor subscribers also receive:
CRU Views - Live service for subscribers to the Bauxite and Alumina Monitor. Subscribers will also receive a roundup of that week's non-ferrous and economic news, covering the main stories in Aluminium, Copper, Lead, Zinc, Nickel and Tin. Plus the CRU View on how the news will affect the markets.