Your essential resource for the global carbon products market
CRU’s Carbon Products Market Outlook provides you with a comprehensive examination of the global market for carbon products through the five years ahead.
Our service utilises the expertise of CRU’s teams of analysts in our London, Beijing and Mumbai offices to provide you with rigorous analysis of the current market situation and detailed five-year forecasts for supply, demand, trade and prices in all major countries and regions worldwide for:
- Green and calcined petroleum coke
- Coal tar pitch
This comprehensive service will provide you with a detailed examination of the global market for carbon products, to assist your business and strategic planning.
CRU’s Carbon Products Market Outlook benefits from our comprehensive coverage of the entire aluminium value chain. Our portfolio of services contains near, medium and long term market outlooks along with in-depth cost modelling services, and the portfolio covers all raw materials through to rolled and extruded products. This holistic coverage of the market ensures that the research we provide to you has been conducted and understood within the context of the entire aluminium market.
Why CRU for Carbon Products?
- A truly global understanding of the needs of the aluminium industry with 40 years experience
- Best placed to provide accurate supply/demand needs and forecasts for green coke, calcined coke, coal tar, pitch, carbon anodes and cathodes
- Over 10 years of providing an independent and unbiased view of the carbon products market
- Our Beijing office enables us to gather the most accurate data on the development of the Chinese market and the implications for the rest of the world