Your essential resource for examining the cobalt industry’s long-term future
To help you and your colleagues examine how the cobalt industry will evolve through the next 10 years and plan your business strategy optimally, we are delighted to introduce to you the new 2016 edition of CRU's Cobalt Market Outlook as well as quarterly Cobalt Market Updates and CRU Insights.
CRU's team of analysts in London and Beijing will release our latest Market Outlook in August, with quarterly updates through the year. These provide you with an independent and detailed examination of the cobalt market through to 2025 so that you can examine how this opaque market is due to develop.
The new 2016 edition includes key coverage, such as:
- 100% of mine production estimates by operation, so you can see where units come from and how they are processed, and review how supply will develop at individual operations
- Distinction between the metallurgical and non-metallurgical refined market balance, so you can identify the different trends between the markets for metal and raw materials and understand benchmark price dynamics
Why CRU for Cobalt?
- A truly global understanding of the cobalt industry based upon more than 20 years experience covering the market.
- Our cobalt coverage is enhanced by CRU's detailed understanding and research into the global copper and nickel industries. This makes our research far more robust than competitors who look at cobalt only in isolation.
- CRU's Beijing office provides a first-hand presence in the Chinese market, allowing us to build personal relationships with the major market players and to strengthen our understanding of the global industry.