CRU's Copper Monitor is a monthly publication, which provides detailed analysis, prices and insight into the global copper industry. The study utilises CRU's offices in London, Beijing, Santiago and Perth to provide the most in-depth analysis of the latest copper market developments, copper price news and our views on what this means for the industries.
The study also includes detailed statistics on refined copper prices, production, consumption and trade balance.
Plus a roundup of copper price news, reporting the key stories in mine production, exploration and development as well as smelting and refining.
Data tables include:
- The supply/demand balance for refined copper
- Exchange statistics, prices, premia and differences
- Total stocks of refined copper
- Refined copper production
- Refined copper consumption
- Copper wire & cable (consumption)
- Copper wirerod (production/consumption)
- Copper tube (production/consumption)
- Copper alloy rods, bars and sections (production/consumption)
- Copper and copper alloy plate, sheet, strip and foil (production/consumption)
- Economic indicators
- Monthly Chilean and Peruvian copper mine production
Enhancements to our non-ferrous metal analysis
In response to client feedback, CRU have made a number of enhancements to ensure that these products provide the best global industry analysis. Each non-ferrous monitor now includes:
- Ten year historical data
- Near term industry forecasts
- CRU discovered premiums and price information
These enhancements ensure you can analyse all non-ferrous markets in a user-friendly and consistent manner. For more information click here
Copper Monitor subscribers also receive:
- LME Metals Technical Analysis – a monthly report providing technical analysis for all six LME metals: Copper, Aluminium, Lead, Zinc, Nickel and Tin.
- Economic News – a monthly report analysing and summarising the latest developments in the economies of the US, Europe and Asia, and how they will impact the metals markets.
- Oil News – a monthly report examining the latest developments in the oil market, and what impact they will have on the metals industries.
- Week in the News - every Thursday subscribers to the Copper Monitor will also receive a roundup of that week's non-ferrous news, covering the main stories in Aluminium, Copper, Lead, Zinc, Nickel and Tin. Plus the CRU View on how the news will affect the markets.