The Industrial Food Phosphate Market Outlook provides a medium-term market analysis service for supply, demand and trade for Industrial Food Phosphate in all major countries and regions around the world. The report, including five-year price forecasts, was released in May 2015.
A concise executive summary, including key forecasts accompanied by supporting analysis; graphs and tables, is accompanied by detailed chapters covering demand; supply; trade & prices. This draws upon CRU’s established standing within the industry and the expertise of our analysts in London; Beijing and Mumbai offices to provide a rigorous examination of the market.
- The report includes current and forecast prices (through to 2019) for TPA and PWA in China, Europe and the USA, derived from trade data. Additionally, an improved supply analysis is included, with a global cost assessment for food grade PWA/TPA production (cash) costs, both current and for the future.
- Our service analyses supply, demand and trade for Industrial Food Phosphate in all major countries and regions around the world, as well as CRU’s five-year price forecasts. You will be provided with a detailed rationale on price movements with insights into the drivers behind the price change. Our robust methodology will give you the confidence you need to use this data.
- Current and future demand for P4 and TPA is assessed, focusing in particular on the cola-grade, water treatment, metals treatment and various salts markets;
- Reviewed the impact of further regulation that is going to be introduced, either by government or voluntarily.
- Analysis is built from the bottom up through a detailed country by country demand and plant by plant supply data.
- Exclusive access to our analysts: As a client, you can phone or email our analysts to discuss our forecast and analysis on the market.
- Draws upon CRU’s broader research including economic analysis, price assessments, industry cost analysis and detailed research for other nutrients. This also includes CRU’s macroeconomic and exchange rate forecasts from CRU’s own in-house team of economists.
- Comprehensive downloadable data on global demand, supply, capacity, trade and price data.