The Essential Resource for the Manganese Market
CRU’s Manganese Market Outlook draws upon our unique and exclusive CRU Steel Platform – the most advanced and comprehensive steel information system in the industry. Taking almost four years to construct, the CRU Steel Platform covers the entire steel supply chain, from raw materials through to semi-finished and finished steel products, and ensures that you receive robust and consistent forecasts. – our exclusive service which provides an in-depth examination of the markets for manganese, silicomanganese, high-carbon and refined ferromanganese and manganese ore through the next five years.
Our forecasts for supply, demand and prices of manganese ore and alloys are fully-updated to 2019. Each report analyses both current developments and provides the CRU view on the key questions facing the industry, including:
- How will global steel production evolve through the coming years, and how will this drive regional demand for manganese ferroalloys?
- How will consumption trends for silicomanganese, HC ferromanganese and refined ferromanganese develop?
- How will the supply base respond in the near- and medium-term and who will be bringing on new capacity?
- As Chinese manganese ore import demand slows down, how will the insdustry cope with structural market oversupply?
- How will prices for manganese alloys and manganese ore develop in the coming years?
Why CRU for Manganese?
- CRU has a truly established and independent understanding of the markets for manganese ore and manganese ferroalloys, based upon more than 30 years experience covering the worldwide steel industry
- Our manganese coverage is enhanced by CRU’s detailed understanding and research across the entire steel value chain, from raw materials to crude steel and finished products. This makes our research far more robust and comprehensive than competitors who look at the manganese market only in isolation
- Our service is further strengthened by our premium Manganese Ferroalloy Cost Service and Manganese Ore Cost Report which enable us to understand the industry cost structure and model the impactions of costs on our price forecasts
- Our team consists of more 20 full time analysts and consultants covering the entire steel market
- CRU’s office in Beijing provides first-hand presence in these vitally important markets, allowing us to build personal relationships with the major market participants there and to provide a substantial amount of first-hand data and analysis. This strengthens our understanding of the local Chinese markets as well as the global industry.