The essential resource for the global markets for steel scrap, pig iron and DRI/HBI
CRU presents to the market our newly-enhanced Metallics Market Outlook. Our exclusive service utilises the expertise of CRU's offices in London, Beijing and Mumbai to provide a in-depth examination of the global markets for steel scrap, pig iron and DRI/HBI through to 2018. For each, we analyse and forecast in detail supply, demand, trade and prices for all major countries and regions around the world.
This comprehensive service includes:
- Four fully-updated and detailed reports per year
- Five-year forecasts are broken down quarterly through the first two years, and annually for the final three years
- On a monthly basis, price forecast updates for the four quarters ahead provided online
- Analysis is provided in regional chapters - each regional chapter covers scrap, pig iron and DRI/HBI
- Analysis is produced by experts on that region, who are also often from the region
- Utilises a comprehensive forecasting methodology based on CRU's unique Steel Data Platform*
* CRU's unique and exclusive Steel Data Platform covers the entire steel value chain (all raw materials through to all semi-finished and finished products). It ensures robust and consistent forecasts along the entire value chain, and is the most advanced and comprehensive information system in the steel market.
Why CRU for Scrap, Pig Iron and DRI/HBI?
- A truly global understanding of the full steel industry and value chain, established by more than 30 years’ experience and expertise covering the worldwide industry
- Our steel metallics coverage is enhanced by CRU’s detailed understanding and research across the entire steel value chain, from all raw materials through to crude steel and all finished products. All of our data research joins up seamlessly across the value chain, ensuring your information benefits from our extensive coverage of all market aspects. These features make our research far more robust than competitors who look at single parts of the value chain in isolation
- CRU’s coverage of the steel industry benefit from our offices and analysts in Beijing and Mumbai, providing us with first-hand presence in these vitally important markets. The presence of our offices allow us to build personal relationships with major market participants and to provide a substantial amount of firsthand data, thereby strengthening our understanding of both the local markets and the global industry.