The Potassium Sulphates and Potassium Nitrate Market Outlook provides a medium-term market analysis service for supply, demand and trade for Potassium Sulphates and Potassium Nitrate in all major countries and regions around the world. The report, including five-year price forecasts, was released in November 2015.
A concise executive summary, including key forecasts accompanied by supporting analysis; graphs and tables, is accompanied by detailed chapters covering demand; supply; trade & prices. This draws upon CRU’s established standing within the industry and the expertise of our analysts in London; Beijing and Mumbai offices to provide a rigorous examination of the market.
- The report examines the prospects for new capacity planned across the Americas and Asia and whether they will be able to compete with low-cost supply from India and China. Additionally, the question of whether China will become a major exporter is also addressed.
- Our service analyses supply, demand and trade for Potassium Sulphates and Potassium Nitrate and Potassium-Magnesium fertilizers in all major countries and regions around the world, as well as CRU’s five-year price forecasts. You will be provided with a detailed rationale on price ovements with insights into the drivers behind the price change. Our robust methodology will give you the confidence you need to use this data.
- A subscription to CRU's Potassium Sulphates & Potassium Nitrates Market Outlook is essential for those of you who need to get to grips with the very distinct market fundamentals of this sector.
- Analysis is built from the bottom up through a detailed country by country demand and plant by plant supply data.
- Exclusive access to our analysts: As a client, you can phone or email our analysts to discuss our forecast and analysis on the market.
- Draws upon CRU’s broader research including economic analysis, price assessments, industry cost analysis and detailed research for other nutrients. This also includes CRU’s macroeconomic and exchange rate forecasts from CRU’s own in-house team of economists.
- Comprehensive downloadable data on global demand, supply, capacity, trade and price data.