The Essential Resource for the Stainless Steel Flat Products Market
CRU presents our enhanced Stainless Steel Flat Products Market Outlook. Our exclusive service utilises the expertise of the CRUs entire nickel and steel team in London, Beijing and Mumbai to provide an in-depth and global examination on the latest developments and five year forecasts for hot and cold rolled stainless steel flat products markets.
The Stainless Steel Flat Products Market Outlook is the essential reference for stainless steel producers, for their buyers and suppliers, as well as for the financial community. Offering views and support on the future dynamics of stainless steel markets, you can have the confidence to let CRU become an integral part of your market analysis team.
The Stainless Steel Flat Products Market Outlook provides you with five-year forecasts of:
- Stainless steel cold rolled and hot rolled flat products apparent consumption by region and country
- Stainless steel slab melting, hot annealing and pickling and cold rolling capacity by company and plant
- Stainless steel cold rolled and hot rolled flat product shipments and net trade by region and country
- Stainless steel CR304, CR430, CMP304 and PMP304 conversion margins
- Base price and alloy surcharge forecasts
Why CRU for Steel?
- A truly global understanding of the iron ore market, built upon more than 30 years’ experience covering the worldwide industry
- Our steel coverage is enhanced by CRU’s detailed understanding and research across the entire steel value chain, from all raw materials through to all finished products. This makes our research far more robust than competitors who look at the iron ore industry in isolation
- CRU’s offices in Beijing and Mumbai provide first-hand presence in the vitally important Chinese and Indian markets, allowing us to build personal relationships with the major market participants and to provide a substantial amount of first-hand data, thereby strengthening our understanding of both the local markets and the global industry