Steel Metallics Monitor provides essential analysis for those who need to keep up-to-date with the ever changing developments in the market for steel scrap, pig iron and DRI/HBI.
Each month, readers will benefit from, prices, market trends and news by region for steel scrap, DRI/HBI and pig iron as well as unique insights into international trade plus statistics on EAF output and consumption and trade in metallics for major geographical markets and trends in global steel markets are also analysed along with a concise but comprehensive round-up of industry news.
The Steel Metallics Monitor now contains new sections devoted to the analysis of the key markets of China, North America, Europe, Central & South America, the CIS and North & South East Asia.
Data tables include:
- CRUmpi (CRU Metallics Price Index)
- Comprehensive CRU price assessments for:
- USA metallics prices, dating back to 1996
- Brazilian prices, dating back to 2012
- North East Asian metallics prices, dating back to 1996
- Chinese domestic scrap prices, dating back to 2006
- European metallics prices, dating back to 2002
- Turkish scrap import
- Electric arc furnace (EAF) production
- Global EAF steel production
- International trade in steel scrap, pig iron and DRI