CRU’s Steel Sheet Products Monitor provides you with regular and in-depth analysis of production, consumption, trade and prices for hot rolled, cold rolled and galvanized sheet products in each of the major and emerging industry regions.
This service provides you with 50 regular price assessments, including the CRU U.S. Midwest hot-rolled coil index which is the most widely adopted index in the physical steel market in the world. Furthermore, it is used to settle CME’s U.S. Midwest hot-rolled coil futures and options contracts
The Steel Sheet Products Monitor is now provided through a revolutionary new online information service, allowing you to interact with your services in a more flexible and user-friendly manner.
The service provides you with all of the CRU price assessments, market analysis, news and data in one place, so that you can conveniently search for and access all of your current and historical information. And the functionality of the new service means you can interact with your Steel Sheet Products Monitor in ways you never could before, such as analysing and charting thousands of data series and searching databases and archives for specific market information.
CRU’s Steel Sheet Products Monitor also now includes CRU Steel News as part of the service for even more comprehensive coverage of the steel industry. CRU Steel News provides you with all of the latest news as it breaks across the full steel value chain on a daily basis, from raw materials through to semi-finished and finished products.
Data series available to you in the Steel Sheet Products Monitor:
- Steel Sheet Prices (HR coil, CR coil, HDG coil and EG coil)
- Gross production and consumption of hot rolled steel sheet
- Gross production and consumption of cold rolled steel sheet
- Production and consumption of galvanised steel sheet
- Net consumption of steel sheet (HR, CR, Galvanised)
- Stock figures for USA, Germany, Japan, China and Brazil (stock data is updated throughout via the website the month as soon as new data is released)
- Historical prices (North America, Western Europe, Far East imports) for HR CR and HDG coil
- Economic indicators
Weekly Steel Sheet Prices Supplement
A subscription also includes access to the Steel Sheet Prices Supplement containing U.S. Midwest, German, Italian and Chinese HRC, CRC and HDG weekly steel price assessments. Ensure that you are connected to the news and statistics that is currently shaping the steel industry.