CRU’s Telecom Cables Market Outlook is our exclusive service providing you with an in-depth review of the global telecoms market with a five year forecast.
Utilizing CRU’s offices in Rhode Island and Beijing our Telecom Cables Market Outlook delivers you a truly global perspective on the industry quantifying the demand in more than 50 markets by application, and derives regional and worldwide totals by application and fibre type. Also included is an update of the main telecom and economic indicators, as well as profiles of the main fibre and cable manufacturing groups and external copper telecom cable production and demand.
In the Telecom Cables Market Outlook each of the key market fundamentals – production, consumption preform capacity, and pricing is covered twice a year with annual forecasts out to five years. Each edition includes the most recent production data by facility and region for more than 250 facilities that make fibre optic cable, and 50 facilities that make fibre or preforms.
This report will keep you abreast of:
- Preform capacity – is the industry keeping pace with demand?
- Demand in fibre-km and in sheath-km by country and application
- Trends in FTTx Deployments
- Detailed data on production by facility, by country and by region
- Market Size in US dollars
By providing you our detailed and regularly-updated independent view, we help you understand how the market will evolve in the years ahead and plan your business strategy.
Why should you use CRU for for telecom cable analysis?
- A truly established and independent understanding of the entire telecom industry, based on over 20 years experience covering the market
- A team dedicated industry experts and consultants covering the telecom industry, enhanced by CRU’s acquisition of KMI Research
- Comprehensive service based on detailed coverage of the entire telecom industry Optical fibre cable, Fibre optic cable and copper telecom cable
- Dedicated offices in London, Beijing, Mumbai and the US provide a truly global perspective for the industry and all impacting factors