Analyse and benchmark mining costs at all zinc-producing operations worldwide.
CRU’s exclusive Zinc Cost Service provides you with our independent breakdown of mining costs for all zinc-producing assets, and covers the years 2007-2025.
With 100% coverage of global production, 154 mine profiles and our userfriendly cost modelling software, CRU’s Zinc Cost Service helps you to gain an in-depth understanding of the industry cost structure for zinc mining, in order to rank projects against each other, investigate potential investment opportunities, and conduct accurate strategic planning.
Our Zinc Cost Service will enable you to:
- Review and compare costs at specific mines by creating global cost curves which cover 100% of production
- Flex the macroeconomic data to analyse how the position of each operation on the cost curve changes under different market conditions
- Understand the Chinese market by examining costs for 100% of production at a sub-provincial level, based upon mine visits by CRU’s Beijing office
- Edit mine profiles in order to conduct competitive positioning analysis within the cost curve in different scenarios
- Securely input your own data for benchmarking by downloading our cost model onto your own computer
- Analyse one consistent view of the world via CRU’s in-house forecasts for by-products and macroeconomic data