Account ExecutivesPittsburgh, United States
Posted 04 March 2022
We are currently recruiting for highly motivated and target driven Account Executives to join our North America team. Reporting to VP of Sales for The Americas, you will focus on securing client subscription renewals, driving revenue growth within allocated remit and facilitating the qualification of inbound leads.
As an Account Executive, you will become part of a dynamic, supportive, successful, and truly international team. As you develop your career at CRU, you will gain knowledge of our clients’ product portfolio and build up trusted customer relationships, whilst increasing sales in the region. As a business, part of our strategy is to increase renewal revenue, reduce late renewals, increase web lead conversion rates, and matching our customers with the appropriate license type. This will all be done in conjunction with the wider sales team to be in line with our growth plan. Financially you will be rewarded - our Account Executives receive a basic annual salary, country specific benefits, and are eligible to participate in the Company’s commission plan.
To be successful, you need to have previous sales/telesales/account management experience, with a track record of retaining clients, working with a portfolio of clients, increasing spend and achieving KPIs. Experience of working in an information subscription business is preferable. As a global Company we work across multiple time zones, so a degree of flexibility will be needed.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities will include:
• Secure renewals with an uplift for your own portfolio of existing clients
• Gain knowledge of your client’s activity and build on the success of the account to leverage additional business opportunities
• Website generated lead qualification and allocation
• Closing new sales leads when applicable
• Collaborative working with the regional
Senior Sales Manager – passing over leads when required and to ensure the region is covered at all times
• Maintain record of client contact and renewal pipeline management using a CRM system
• Work closely with the Head of Licensing to find renewal uplift opportunities
• Assisting with on-boarding of new clients
• Assisting in tele sales campaigns as and when needed
About you – What skills and experience are we looking for?
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport with clients and be customer-centric at all times
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work smart, meet targets within agreed timescales
• Be comfortable using a CRM system for workload and KPI management
• Excellent IT skills including the use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Be comfortable working with clients from different cultures and time zones
• Knowledgeable and proficient user of Salesforce
• Fluent written and spoken English, fluency in another language is desirable but not essential
Apply for this role here