Posted 10 June 2019
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Assisting the Accounts Receivable member of the finance team with the collection of overdue debts, in line with the company policies and procedures, in a timely and effective manner.
• Liaising with other business functions and locations with the aim of securing assistance in the collection of outstanding debt.
• Undertaking all work required for placing a debt with business appointed external debt collectors as well as manage the relationship closely.
• Updating the finance debt tracker system daily and be able to provide ad-hoc management information, when required.
• Assisting the team with data entry of sales orders into the Financial System as well as the creation of sales invoices, as and when required.
• Providing support in entering bank receipts into the Financial Systems on a daily basis.
• Supporting the team with sales ledger control account reconciliations.
• Assisting the team with the annual external audit.
• Providing day to day support to the Accounts Receivable team member particularly at month end time, taking on new tasks, as and when required.
• Archiving all documents relating to the area of work that you are responsible for.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be AAT Qualified and/or Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
Knowledge & Experience required