CRU International is seeking a highly motivated and target driven individual with sales experience to join our global in house telesales team.
Applicants need to be fully fluent (written and spoken) in Mandarin or Japanese. The main purpose of this role is to secure subscription renewals for existing clients and handle qualification of online leads for the APAC region. Once appointed, the Account Executive will become part of a dynamic, supportive, successful and truly international team. As you develop your career at CRU, you will gain knowledge on our clients, product portfolio, build a rapport and increase their spend with CRU.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Secure renewals with an uplift for your own portfolio of existing clients based in APAC
- Gain knowledge of your client’s activity and build on the success of the account to leverage additional business opportunities
- Website generated lead qualification from APAC countries
- Closing new sales leads where possible from APAC countries
- Collaborative working with the APAC Sales Team – passing over leads when required and to ensure the region is covered at all times
- Maintain record of client contact and sales pipeline management using Salesforce
- Work closely with the Head of Licensing to find renewal uplift opportunities
- Assisting with on-boarding of new clients
- Assisting in telesales campaigns as and when needed
Executives need to have a proven sales record of retaining clients, increasing spend and achieving KPIs, with experience of working with a global portfolio of clients. Any experience of working in an information subscription business is preferable.
Apply for this role