APAC Account Executive Singapore, Singapore
Posted 16 December 2020
Please note – For this role it is essential that candidates are fluent (written and spoken) in Mandarin, and/or Japanese, candidates that do not have this will not be considered for the role. Also, candidates need to have full right to work in Singapore.
An exciting opportunity has arisen working with our In-House Telesales Team. We are currently recruiting for a customer focussed and target driven APAC Account Executive to join our Singapore office. Reporting into our VP of Sales for APAC, the Account Executive will be responsible for securing subscription renewals with our existing clients, and also managing the qualification of our online leads for the APAC region.
The Account Executive will become part of a dynamic, supportive, successful and truly international team. As you develop your career at CRU, you will gain knowledge of our clients’ product portfolio and build up trusted customer relationships, whilst increasing sales in the region. As a business, part of our strategy is to increase renewal revenue, reduce late renewals, increase web lead conversion rates, and matching our customers with the appropriate license type. This will all be done in conjunction with the wider sales team to be in line with our growth plan.
Our Account Executives receive a basic annual salary, country specific benefits, and are eligible to participate in the Company’s commission plan.
Responsibilities will include:
- Secure renewals with an uplift for your own portfolio of existing clients based in APAC
- Gain knowledge of your client’s activity and build on the success of the account to leverage additional business opportunities
- Website generated lead qualification from APAC countries
- Closing new sales leads where possible from APAC countries
- Collaborative working with the APAC Sales Team – Passing over leads when required and to ensure the region is always covered
- Maintain record of client contact and sales pipeline management using Salesforce
- Work closely with the Head of APAC to find renewal uplift opportunities
- Attend conferences, seminars, events, networking opportunities (Pandemic travel restrictions dependant)
- Assisting with on-boarding of new clients
- Assisting in telesales campaigns as and when needed
About you – What experience are we looking for?
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven sales experience of retaining customers, increasing spend and achieving KPIs
- Experience in a Sales/Telesales/Account management role
- Experience of working with a global portfolio of customers
- Experience of working in an information subscription business is preferable
Skills & Competencies
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers, and be customer centric at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be comfortable working with clients from different cultures and time zones
- Ability to work smart, and meet targets within agreed timescales
- Be comfortable using a CRM system for workload and KPI management
- Be comfortable working to strict targets
- Comfortable using Salesforce for recording customer interaction and tasks