APAC Marketing ExecutiveSingapore, Singapore
Posted 12 February 2020
Our Marketing function is playing a key role in transforming the company’s business model from a traditional product orientated stance. Recent investments in online systems and the development of a CRM, are part of the process of improving the professionalism of the marketing support given. Our company has considerable potential for more growth, and the Marketing team will play a major role in releasing this potential.
The Marketing Executive will work on brand awareness, lead generation and nurturing campaigns for the business. They will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaigns and managing the day-to-day delivery across multiple channels. The Marketing Executive must ensure that campaigns are implemented within agreed timescales, budgets and quality standards, plus evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns in quantitative terms that show the difference the campaign has made to the business.
Candidates need to be degree educated (preferably a marketing degree), and have experience of working in a B2B organisation. As a business we operate on a global basis, so this role will require travel to support our events in APAC and China.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of marketing activities for CRU’s products, services and events both online and offline
- Managing regional marketing activities for APAC and China including digital channels (email, remarketing and social media engagement), brochure mailings and customer seminars/briefings
- Support business unit teams by identifying regional or trend related campaign marketing opportunities
- Support the sales team with brand and product marketing campaigns for lead and new business generation
- To use the CRU brand and customise accordingly for local audiences
- To keep abreast of developments within the industry as well as competitor analysis
- Reporting on website, social media and campaign performance
- Data management – supporting central sales teams in terms of lead acquisition
- Regular reporting to the Marketing Director
What experience are we looking for?
- Familiar with generating reports from Microsoft Office, Google analytics and e-broadcasting software, such as Adestra or Eloqua
- Experience of data mining, list building, data management/manipulation and analysis
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multiple teams concurrently and gain buy-in from key stakeholders
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Excellent IT skills including the use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- CRU has a global client base and delivers most of its advisory services and reports in English. The candidate must have completed all or part of their education in English and have experience using English in an international business environment. Additionally, candidates that speak Mandarin would find this highly advantageous in the role