Base Metals Mine Project CostsLondon, United Kingdom
Posted 14 July 2022
We are currently seeking new colleagues to help grow and lead our analysis capability in the area of base metal mine project costs.
If you join us you would typically:
• Lead conversations with customers and other external stakeholders, delivering CRU analysis and insights on base metal mine projects more generally, within the context of an understanding of their business needs
• Form and shape CRU’s views on mine project costs, working with the contribution of colleagues and own analysis work
• Manage the production of written reports, presentations and webinar content
• Coach more junior team members
• Build and grow methodology and other intellectual property
• Represent CRU at industry events
• Support formation of marketing campaigns by identifying and shaping relevant market and industry themes and content
• Research, and analyse quantitative and qualitative information to formulate and evidence market insights
Your work will help major international companies, industry associations and governments make the best judgments for the good of their stakeholders and efficient natural resource allocation. As CRU works at the heart of commodities markets, you’d be providing analysis to key people in our customer organisations. More than that, CRU participates in industry association and wider fora where our insights and views help shape industry-wide policy and direction to which your analysis will be key.
We are looking for great people with the following attributes:
• First degree, ideally in a numerate discipline
• Real-world experience in drawing trends from data and qualitative information to provide insight for decisionmakers
• The ability to lead or contribute to discussion with senior external stakeholders, providing analysis and insight that is positioned appropriately given an understanding of their business needs and challenges
• Ability to support and coach others, manage research and insight generation processes
• Fluent English with the ability to construct and express well-reasoned, well-evidenced and logical arguments
• The ability to build, maintain and grow an effective network
• Natural inclination to collaborate and work supportively in a diverse and international team
CRU is a global leader in commodities market analysis and consulting. We provide high quality data, market analysis, forecasts and advice to our customer in critical global industries, helping them take strategic, trading, investment and operational decisions.
Joining us means joining a global team of talented colleagues who will respect, trust, support and collaborate with you. You will be able to apply your knowledge and experience to a variety of real-world challenges facing key players in commodities markets, where your advice and insights will have positive impact on decision-making across industries.