Customer Insight Analyst
Posted 03 November 2021
Please note – We will consider candidates who wish to be based at any of our global office locations. However, candidates must have the full right to work in the location, as we are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship.
Our Global Head of Sales and Marketing is recruiting for an exciting new role in their team. We are looking for a hands-on, self-motivated Customer Insight Analyst who will help deliver the go to market strategy focusing specifically on market sizing and white space analysis. The successful person will analyse internal sales data and help to identify growth markets and areas.
Reporting into our Global Head of Sales and Marketing, the Customer Insight Analyst will be responsible for:
- Ensuring our sales and marketing campaigns are driven by up-to-date and accurate data, to continuously increase the productivity within the global Sales team
- Gather and analyse a variety of sales data, delivering concise and actionable outputs to the sales team
- Identify growth markets and areas through detailed white space analysis, identifying areas to grow market share
- Work with other departments to analyse data from Salesforce and other sources to identify key trends, risks, and areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain dashboards for monitoring market share growth
- Help to implement third party tools and data sets into the CRM system to ensure all activities are fully tracked and recorded
- Work with internal stakeholders, including marketing, to develop go to market strategies for new market acquisition
About you – What skills and experience are we looking for?
Candidates should have previous experience working in a sales operation and/or business analysis environment. The individual should be data driven, with proven experience helping teams extract maximum value from data, driving business performance transformation via data/database strategy, and data mining, list building and data management.
Other skills needed:
- Building trust and buy in by working with teams across business units and geographies
- Good presentation skills, translating numbers & trends for a wider audience
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multiple teams concurrently and gain buy-in from key stakeholders
- Meticulous eye for detail
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce and BI reporting tools
- Familiarity with Dunn & Bradstreet applications, including D&B Hoovers
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Pivots, VLOOKUP, Conditional Formatting)
- Experience using LinkedIn, including LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Candidates need to be comfortable and capable of working and communicating across multiple global teams concurrently, and gain buy-in from key senior stakeholders. As a global Company we work across multiple time zones, so a degree of flexibility will also be needed.Apply for this role here