Customer Service ExecutiveSantiago, Chile
Posted 18 August 2022
CRU International Ltd. provides world leading business intelligence on the global metals, mining and fertilizer industries, through market analysis reporting with a subscription-based business model. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join CRU in the global Customer Services team. This is a critical role as it requires the candidate to be an advocate for our expanding subscriber base, while proactively supporting the initiatives of numerous internal departments (Sales, Finance, Marketing). Experience in establishing lasting business relationships is essential to success in this dynamic role. The Customer Services Executive will be primarily responsible for supporting CRU clients located in the LATAM/Mexico region and will report to the Head of Customer Services, who is based in Pittsburgh, PA (USA)
Key Responsibilities of the Role
Regional Sales Team support
- Assisting with writing and delivering proposals and contracts as needed.
- Gathering client feedback and identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities for regional sales teams.
Client onboarding and ongoing support
- Proactively ensuring new clients set up their online account and understand how to consume their
- licensed subscription information from the online delivery platform.
- Proactively identifying “at risk” clients who have not logged in after 1 month.
- Handling client enquiries received via the Customer Services inbox/helpdesk (managed in
- Salesforce CRM). This can include queries involving website navigation, subscription details, user
- changes, the invoicing process, and payments.
Order processing and general admin
- Checking and processing orders raised by the regional sales team before sending to an external
- Processing user change requests via Salesforce.
- Completing legal paperwork and supplier forms as required by clients.
- Gaining authorization for invoice or contract amendments
The Key Attributes of the successful candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience preferred in a proactive customer services role where client interactions were a key part of the job responsibilities
- Experience providing sales support to a global team
- Experience supporting a broad base of regional & global clients, including those at C-suite level
- Familiarity with an information subscription-based business model is preferable
- Proficient in Microsoft full suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in the Salesforce CRM system (CPQ specifically) a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Spanish is required; Portuguese a plus