Customer Services Executive - APACSydney, Australia
Posted 19 February 2021
Please note – Candidates must have full right to work in Australia, Visa sponsorship will not be provided. Candidates must also speak fluent Mandarin and English.
Our global Customer Services team is looking for a pro-active, self-starting, and dynamic Customer Services Executive to support our Clients located in the APAC region. This is a key role, as it requires the individual to be an advocate for our expanding subscriber base, whilst proactively supporting the initiatives of numerous internal global departments - Sales, Finance and Marketing.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Services, this role offers the opportunity to become part of a supportive, successful, and truly global team, with the key focus on building and strengthening client relationships, whilst providing sales support to the regional sales team.
Candidates need to have a proven record in working within a proactive customer services role, and be comfortable and confident with client interactions at all levels. Experience of working within an information subscription business would be preferable. Candidates need to be fully proficient in the use of MS Office, especially Excel. As a global Company we work across multiple time zones, so a degree of flexibility will be needed, especially when interacting with colleagues and clients in other locations.
Responsibilities will include:
Regional Sales Team support
- Assisting with handling client queries via email and phone
- Assisting with writing and delivering proposals and contracts as needed
- Assisting with providing client online usage information to support renewal conversations
- Gathering client feedback and identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities for regional sales teams
Client onboarding & Ongoing Support
- Proactively ensuring new clients set up their online account and understand how to consume their licensed subscription information from the online delivery This will involve conducting website demonstrations via a teleconferencing system
- Proactively identifying “at risk” clients who have not logged in after 1 month. Flagging these risks for the regional sales team and assisting with identifying a suitable replacement user for the license
- Handling client enquiries received via the Customer Services inbox/helpdesk (managed in Salesforce CRM). This can include website navigation, the subscription details, user changes, the invoicing process, and payments
- Managing client expectations during Holiday/sickness leave when applicable
Order processing & General Support
- Checking and processing orders raised by the regional sales team before sending to an external fulfilment bureau for processing
- Processing user change requests via Salesforce
- Investigating and correcting email returns
- Completing legal paperwork and supplier forms as required by clients
- Escalating any process issues to the fulfilment bureau or IT Department for prompt resolution
- Gaining authorization for invoice or contract amendments
About you – What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Positive attitude with a passion for improving external and internal clients experience
- Excellent process orientation with the ability to “see the bigger picture” and focus on continual improvements
- Motivated, self-starter with the crucial capacity to adapt to the evolving needs of the business
- Team player with a proven track record of supporting clients and colleagues that are in different time zones
- Confident and empathetic phone speaker with excellent written communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasker with the ability to self-manage a daily schedule of responsibilities
- Experience of working in a proactive customer services role, where client interactions were a key part of the job responsibilities
- Experience providing sales support to a global team
- Experience supporting a broad base of regional & global Clients, including those at C-suite level
- Proficient in Microsoft full suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience with Salesforce CRM system (CPQ specifically), would be highly beneficial