We are looking for candidates who are fluent in Mandarin and English (written and spoken) with a proven record in a proactive customer services role where client interactions were a key part of the role.
Experience of providing sales support to field sales teams is highly desirable. At CRU we expect our executives to be self-motivated, confident, with high attention to detail and enjoy being part of an international and successful team.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Client onboarding and ongoing support
- Proactively ensuring new clients set up their online account and understand how to consume their reports from the online delivery platform.
- Proactively ensuring clients who have not logged in after 1 month set up their online account or a suitable replacement is found for the license.
- Handling client enquiries received via the Customer Services inbox/helpdesk. This can cover the website, the subscription, the users, invoice and payment.
Regional Sales Team support
- Assisting with handling client queries.
- Assisting with writing and delivering proposals.
- Assisting with providing client online usage information for renewal conversations.
- Holiday/sickness cover where required, especially for clients.
Order processing and general admin
- Checking and processing orders raised by the regional sales team before sending to fulfilment bureau for processing.
- Processing subscriber change requests before sending to the fulfilment bureau for processing.
- Investigating and fixing email returns.
- Completing legal paperwork and supplier forms as required by clients.
- Escalating issues with any process to the fulfilment bureau or IT Department for resolution.
Apply for this role