Customer Success Specialist London, United Kingdom
Posted 28 May 2021
CRU leads in the field of global commodity market analysis and business intelligence. Our Analysis Division is seeking a commercially minded Customer Success Specialist who is looking to leap ahead in their professional career in this space. As this is a new role in the business, there is ample opportunity for a passionate and entrepreneurial person to make an immediate and direct impact on business profitability through increased renewal rates and revenue.
The industries we work in are vibrant and truly global: a hurricane in Australia, a strike in Peru, or a construction boom in China can have repercussions for markets across the world. Our work relies on the best market research, data, and insights because our multi-national customers – leading companies in the commodity space – rely on us to inform and support critical decisions they make.
We need the best teams, data, and research insights to support this, and so CRU is looking for you to join us to help our customers maximise the information available to them. This role is an opportunity for you to work across commodity markets, to be part of our global Analysis team developing relationships with industry leaders in financial services, mining, metals, and commodities trading sectors.
The job is ideal for a Customer Success Specialist who is looking for career advancement, or someone with sales/customer services experience that is looking for an entry point into a career in this specialism, while working at the heart of a dynamic, global business intelligence company. The role gives variety, and will allow you to develop a wide array of transferable skills.
Some examples of how you will be contributing:
- You will be contributing to growing the business by increasing customer engagement with our services and thus supporting higher customer retention rates and revenue
- You will develop strong relationships with our customers, who are influential business leaders in their fields, discovering their needs, understanding the problems they face, and drawing conclusions about common use cases, which will feed directly into product development
- Organising, curating, and running workshops, demonstrations, and teach-ins for customers to improve their understanding of how our services support them
- Developing a structured analysis approach to make use of customer usage analytics data to understand how customers are using our services
What kind of person might you be?
- You will be commercially-minded – this is a newly created role so there is an element of setting up the business processes to make this a commercial success
- CRU thrives on working in teams, you will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills – you will be gregarious and thrive on developing new relationships, which you will do, both across our business and also deep relationships with customers
- You will be intellectually curious, eager to learn and push forward your knowledge of the Customer Success Specialism, the business intelligence sector, and also knowledge of commodity markets
- You will be organised, motivated and likes to deliver on tasks
What will you gain from working with us?
- Be central to establishing a new role in the business that will make a meaningful difference to customers and to our business, with the opportunity to directly affect business revenue
- The ability to work with and learn from analysts in a highly respected market analysis and business intelligence business
- The guidance and support of both a dedicated line manager and project leads in the business, who will ensure you are properly briefed and supported
- The opportunity to work with supportive and like-minded colleagues in a truly global organisation